The Bexon site inspection service can assess your current crane rail arrangements. For every project or site, whether a new or existing installation, we are able to conduct an onsite inspection. During a site inspection we will aim to do the following:
- Check the installation of all components in the crane rail system
- Highlight the condition of the rail and clips
- Detect any localised damage
- Identify any deterioration
- Check alignment, level and gauge
- Investigate possible causes and solutions
Our discussions with the site team are followed by our report, summarising and highlighting areas that need further investigation or action. In consultation with your team, we work through a suitable management plan of how to address and resolve issues.
The focus of the inspection and subsequent plan is to offer the best options relative to your site. We carefully consider the unique and special elements and restraints of your site, and tailor the scope of requirements with these factors in mind.